When it comes to putting a roof on your home, why wouldn’t you choose the longest lasting, highest quality brands in the industry? At Bay Area Roofing, we know that durable products make the difference between a roof that protects your home, family and belongings, and one that doesn’t. That’s why our team of roofing experts is committed to making sure every job we do is completed using the best products in the industry. We are proud to be an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor and a Boral Tile certified contractor.
For over three decades, our Clearfield, FL company has worked with satisfied homeowners across Florida’s west coast. We provide warranties on all services and products, and if you have a leak within your warranty period, we will repair it within 24 hours of your call, for free.
We Work With the Most Trusted Brands & Products in the Industry
With shingle roofing, you have access to a wide range of options in terms of colors, textures and styles, so you are sure to find a selection that suits your tastes and enhances the beauty of your home. We offer Owens Corning shingles, which provide ultimate protection for your home. In fact, Owens Corning Duration shingles can withstand winds up to 110 mph, while Owens Corning Duration Premium shingles can protect your home in 130-mph winds. These products provide superior protection for your home during tropical storms and hurricanes.
We provide a 15-year guarantee on all shingle roofing installations and a 10-year guarantee on shingle repairs.
Why choose shingle?
- It’s the most cost-effective roofing material, so you can rest assured you will get quality at a great price.
- High-quality shingles contain asphalt or fiberglass, or may even consist of recycled materials that are eco-friendly.
- Composite shingles can last for 30-50 years
- They are durable and stand up to weight–you can walk across them, making repairs easy
- Additives are available to prevent algae and moss growth and to provide resistance to UV rays (great for Florida’s hot, humid weather)
- Most brands provide Class A Fire Protection
- Resistant to splitting, cracking, peeling, blistering and warping
- Many options in terms of colors and styles
Tile is a popular, durable and elegant roofing option. We provide Boral tiling in a wide range of colors, as well as natural clay, matte, and glazed finishes and in Royal, Barrel, or Spanish “S” shapes. Cost of tile depends on the style you choose, but is more expensive than shingle due to the difficulty of installation. We offer a 20-year warranty on all of our tile installations.
Why choose tile?
- It can last for over 50 years
- Resistant to rotting
- Flame resistant
- Insect resistant
- Requires minimal maintenance
However, keep in mind that tile is a bit more fragile than shingle, so take care when working on home maintenance projects that you don’t walk across them.
Slate is resistant to rot, fire, and insects, and is highly durable, meaning you can walk across it without causing damage. It is also a low-maintenance material and is easy to repair.